- - Audit or Tax
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Full Time
- This position is full-time and compensation includes a competitive salary. The company also provides a robust benefits package including paid vacation time and personal days, group health insurance, life insurance, retirement savings plan with company match, and fitness center.
Would you like to be a vital member of a professional accounting and advisory firm with more than 85 years of history?
Do you want to be with a firm where you can truly make a difference?
Would you like to work for a firm that provides the resources needed to be successful?
Are you seeking a long-term career opportunity in public accounting?
If you can answer yes to these questions, we may have the opportunity you have been looking for!
One of Central Indiana's oldest and most respected accounting firms has an opening for an accounting professional capable of combining outstanding technical skills with exceptional organization and communication abilities.
Senior Accountants are expected to perform a variety of public accounting duties with general knowledge of most areas of the practice. Tax preparation and auditing are the primary areas of concentration. Opportunities for developing particular expertise will be encouraged throughout your career. This role is likely to perform professional accounting services for individual, commercial and non-profit organizations ensuring the work provided is accurate and complete. Anyone performing in this role must have exceptional communication skills allowing for effective relationship building at all levels and must be able to work independently and in teams to accomplish a goal.
- Knowledgeable in theory and practice of accounting, auditing and tax procedures
- Knowledgeable of federal, state and local tax laws
- Ability to create accurate work papers, tax returns, and financial statements
- Ability to apply problem-solving, research and analysis skills
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with firm associates, clients, and client personnel
- Ability to understand assignments and follow instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively – both in writing and orally
- Maintains necessary confidentiality with all client and firm information
- Ability to complete work independently and adhere to scheduled deadlines and time budgets
- Ability to complete work assignments with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in team situations
- Ability to prioritize individual workload
- Communicates a professional outlook internally and in public
- Identifies client development opportunities with potential clients
- Identifies service and relationship enhancement opportunities with established clients
- Active in community, civic, professional and trade organizations
- Pursues professional development through regular CPE training
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media